Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Rollovers messed-up

I created a test site for a client using multiple menus with Webstyle 4.
    The rollover stays fixed when you are on the url the button is directed to.
    However, I have the same navigation on other pages and it seems to stay stuck, even though I am not on that page. I can't seem to figure out what the problem is. http://www.alaskawebmaster.com/pacificrim
    Any help is appreciated. I am not a code-friendly user...be gentle with me, please.
    -Cheryli

Default Re: Rollovers messed-up

Did you find a resolution for this - I am having the same problem.

I have 3 buttons - Home - Product Profile - Contact us

When I click on Home its OK
    When I click on Product Profile its OK
    When I click on Contact Us I get to my page but the Home button stays on as well as the Contact Us button and I cant get back to the Home page.

I did not hear anything from anyone on this site.
    I did file a ticket with Xara and got a reply but they wanted a bunch of information I wasn't sure how to give them. So, I asked if we could talk on the phone. No reply.
    I think it has to do with my having cut and paste the menu into a few different pages. Also, I am running multiple menus on the same site.
    They have a FAQ about cutting and pasting menus on Xara's site. See if that helps.
    Sorry.
    -Cheryl

Thanks for the fast reply. I'll look around the forum and see if I can find anything else. I did the same thing you did - or close to it . I copied and pasted the nav bar into a new page.

I even started all over and I'm still having the same problem. Now I have about 4 copies of the website and none of them work correctly. If my customer wants to add a page I am up the creek.

It seems there should be a fix for this some place. Hopefully I'll come up with something soon.

I think I found the problem. I had a combination of html files and cfm files. In Webstyle I changed the menu to all cfm files and everything works fine now. I am so happy. I have been working on this for 3 days now.

Hope it solves your problem. Now I have to post this to the other threads I posted to.