Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Corel PSP X

Threaded View

Red face Re: Corel PSP X

Quote Originally Posted by drhansenjr
    I currently use PSP 7.04 and tried to visit the JASC website for upgrade info only to find out about the Corel acquisition.

Corel PSP X is clearly targeted to digital photo use, which is not what I mainly use PSP for (general image editing). What happened to the other functionality?!!

Hi.....I was following this thread. drhansenjr's comment about having PSP 7.4 and wanting to upgrade but finding out about the semi-new Corel ownership. Well, I'm a new owner of PSP 7.4 Don't have system requirements to support 9 or 10. As I did a little researching I discovered interesting feedback that applied to my interests. I'm mostly interested in finer-arts abilities; alot of the feedback was saying that 7 & 8 did these jobs really well--that the upgrades to 9 & 10 weren't worth it (finer-arts emphasis). I'm just loving my new paint program. And I'm brand new to this web site so it's this forum / thread system that's using up my energy in learning how to use. Here, I'm going to attempt to upload my first work that isn't a practise piece:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Floral3.png 
Views:	937 
Size:	433.1 KB 
ID:	22732  
    IP