Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I just downloaded X3d and I am having trouble duplicating the pulsating1 animation example they show. I can not seem to give seperate charecters their own animation also, whatever I apply to one character is applied to all characters on all pages (I did have the one selected)

I did not order the manual with the cd and am hoping someone knows of a site that details the animations in tutorials.

http://users.adelphia.net/~70chris/s...olidaytag1.gif</img>

I can't really understand what animation your trying to achieve. Attached below is one with Alternate Charaters Pulsate. Is this what your after?
    Egg
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Or are you after giving each text character an indivual motion? See attachment below.

NB Sorry these attachments are ass about face.
    Egg
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Just been looking at your web site. Must say your Xmas greetings card doesn't reflect the dark images on your site [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    FYI:There are quite a few missing image links which you might like to look into.
    Egg
    Egg

YES! I am trying to do exactly that.. add different animation to each character.

I am on a squad for a game called DeltaForce and the members are mostly men who like 'dark' themes for their signature tags.
    I am working on my own site for psp but it is a long way off from being postable!

http://users.adelphia.net/~70chris/s...olidaytag1.gif </img>