Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default University night club flash header

Hi I am a student at bangor University - we are designing a new site for our nightclub & bar.
    We are stuck on the header - banner for the club. The boss has this fancy idea about a light rigging set with a bit of movement ie the spotlights will move about occasionally - flash ???
    Here we are really stuck. Can anyone help. Help us find spotlight graphics for a starter maybe or even help design the banner with us ???

So far we have this http://www.xtab.co.uk/TimeClub/time-main.htm
    just stuck on a friends development server at the moment - its a basic layout but you can see colours etc

help much appreciated - ideal job for a graphics student possibly to help us out with !! small payment offered if job is fab & lots of work !
    IP

Default Re: University night club flash header

i'd love to give it a try, any chance you can send the raw file you used?
    i'll do it free of charge if there might be further work coming.
    I have been working as a graphic artist for 12 years, right now i am working for a newspaper which is very boring and time consuming, I am trying to find small freelance jobs so i can stay home with my daughter and freelance from home again. please reply to merlin@merlinsart.com - have a look at www.merlinsart.com for some work samples.
    looking forward to your reply, thank you
    eva (merlin graphics)
    IP

Default Re: University night club flash header

check out my site - link in my signature
    IP