Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Quick Logo

Default Quick Logo

I'm running a charity cricket event this weekend which is raising money for the Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice, and I thought I'd put together a logo for the event, which will now feature on the T-Shirts the players will wear.

Nothing particularly stunning about it (and certainly not in the Ww league for T designs), but I guessed I'd put it up anyway for you to have a look at!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rushmoor_rumble.jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	20387  
    "If your head hurts, it's working. Right?"

On Earth for A Little While / With Christ for Eternity

Cool Re: Quick Logo

C'mon Simmotino! Shurely you Jest?

The design is solid - so your incorrect with your accessment of the art... Not bad at all!

Hey, If you need any help with getting your artwork ready to print I can help you do that. I can see that it's a 5 color design, hopefully being printed on white shirts. Was that your intention - 5 colors? It could very easily become a 2 or 3 color job & not loose any of the impact that you've put into it.

Tell me what's going on & I'll help you get this ready for print. Save you some Art time that the printer will surely want to charge. I might possibly even knock it out (if needed), as it doesn't look like it would take more than a half hour to set up & complete. After all, it's for a good cause. Let me know.

I bet the printer your going to has never heard of Xara. Too bad for them eh'? Our little secret - Hopefully not for long though...!
    Last edited by wW; 31 August 2005 at 06:34 PM.
    ----------- _~o
    ----------- '\<,, "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep
    ><>____(_)/ (_) - in order to gain that which he cannot loose." JE

Default Re: Quick Logo

Thanks for the kind words Ww.

I actually have a guy printing the T-Shirts FOC for me for the event (and yes, I insisted they were white).

As to what technique he uses, I'm afraid I know not, but the logo will look as it does here, namely in full colour. Having seen the quality of his work, they should look pretty good on cloth!

Thanks for the offer of printing them up though, much appreciated.
    "If your head hurts, it's working. Right?"

errrr!!!

which xara software did you use? i need to make up a nice neat modern looking (IT related) logo for my letterhead. Tried 3D..did something nice, but can't get rid of the 'demo' background.

help pliss anyone!?!?!?!

Hello Rollerr,

Welcome to talkgraphics. I would suggest xara x1. It can do logos quick and easy. There is also a demo for the software. I could not tell you if there is a watermark on the output. I have owned xara x for a couple years now... and get no "demo" watermark on mine. go to xara.com for the software.