Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I could use alittle help. I'm trying to use a small jpeg as a button. I've drawn a rectangle box around the graphic in the hit state but it seems to be underneath the graphic, so only a small sliver of the rectangle is active - the graphic is unclickable. Am I making myself clear? Hope so. What I'd like it to make the graphic itself clickable and I can't bring the rectangle to the front so the graphic doesn't hinder its clickability. Any help would be appreciated.
    IP

I could use alittle help. I'm trying to use a small jpeg as a button. I've drawn a rectangle box around the graphic in the hit state but it seems to be underneath the graphic, so only a small sliver of the rectangle is active - the graphic is unclickable. Am I making myself clear? Hope so. What I'd like it to make the graphic itself clickable and I can't bring the rectangle to the front so the graphic doesn't hinder its clickability. Any help would be appreciated.
    IP

- Create a new button symbol.
    - In the new button symbol, make sure the Up, Over and Down states all contain the JPG that you want
    - In the Hit state of the button symbol, draw the rectangle that you want. MAKE SURE THE RECTANGLE IS FILLED - if you just put the stroke of the rectangle in the hit state, then that is the only part that will be clickable. Even easier is to just put the JPG in the hit state as well. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

hth,
    Deep (just a guy)
    <font face="arial" size="2">
    Pradeep Kumar Nair, B.Math
    Interactive Developer
    http://www.bluespark.com
    </font>
    hth,
    Deep (just a guy)
    --
    Pradeep Kumar Nair, B.Math
    CTO