Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi
    jsut upgraded from MM1.0 to MM1.1 for use with DWMX2004. Unlocked fine, DW extension appeared to install fine, additional templates installed without incident.
    When opening DWMX 2004, there is no longer the familiar MM icon in the 'Common' toolbar. istead, tehre is an unrecognisable icon [to me anyhow], and when selecting I receive the message' webstyle 4 not installed'. I know this, as I have never installed this program, but the one I have, MM1.1 fails to show as being installed.
    Any advice greatly appreciated.

Hi
    jsut upgraded from MM1.0 to MM1.1 for use with DWMX2004. Unlocked fine, DW extension appeared to install fine, additional templates installed without incident.
    When opening DWMX 2004, there is no longer the familiar MM icon in the 'Common' toolbar. istead, tehre is an unrecognisable icon [to me anyhow], and when selecting I receive the message' webstyle 4 not installed'. I know this, as I have never installed this program, but the one I have, MM1.1 fails to show as being installed.
    Any advice greatly appreciated.

I'm having the same problem in Dreamweaver MX and in MX 2004 there is no link at all.

I have had a vague reply from Xara with this asking if Menu Maker is visible form the 'insert' menu bar instead. In my case, no.
    I installed MM1.1 directly rahter than having MM 1.0 on my system first. Is tihs the same as you?

I installed menu maker extension today and there is no icon on the task bar of my DWMX 2004 however there is an option for menu maker from the insert menu of DWMX

I, too have had problems installing MM within Dreamweaver MX ver 6.0. I also have FrontPage on my system. In FP all appears as it should under the Insert menu. In DW, I have 2 icons in the upper right hand menu bar, but nothing in the Insert Menu. DW is my html editor of choice and I really want to continue with it. ANY HELP HERE WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!! XARA has certainly been no help!

Dito on my MX installation also - very frustrating indeed!

Does Xara monitor these forums or have you guys all requested support on this issue and are still waiting for a resolution?

i've had some erratic feedback for Xsara themselves, and still no solution at all. THis is really annoying, as I used to have MM 1.0 running on DWMX without any problems, now that I have upgraded to DWMX 2004, MM1, nor 1.1 fail to function properly. Really irritating indeed.
    If I do get any result from Xsara, I'll be sure to add to a new post.
    aarbie