Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Menu Maker 1.1

I have used menu make r for a while now and love it. However lately when I go to save the menu to my html page it crashes and won't save. Has anyone had a similar experience and how did you fix it? Also, I need to create a horizontial menu with 5 headers/colums all different menus. I want them to be sliding menus different in each column with submenus sliding down vertically under each. Can this be done in Menu Maker 1.1?

I have used menu make r for a while now and love it. However lately when I go to save the menu to my html page it crashes and won't save. Has anyone had a similar experience and how did you fix it? Also, I need to create a horizontial menu with 5 headers/colums all different menus. I want them to be sliding menus different in each column with submenus sliding down vertically under each. Can this be done in Menu Maker 1.1?

I would remove and reinstall MM. that will most likey fix your problem. Back up all your projects to anther forlder fist so you do not loose them.

for your second question.. Yes you can...