Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi have been on photoshop for a while now and I skin for 2 modifications on Soldier of Fortune 2... Though I skin I am alot better at cartoons and graphic design I'm guessing some of you guys get payed and all but im free lance so im probably no near your skill level but I'll start off with a couple of pics.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Cartoon 1Cartoon 2

I do not have a signature do to personal beliefs
    IP

Hi have been on photoshop for a while now and I skin for 2 modifications on Soldier of Fortune 2... Though I skin I am alot better at cartoons and graphic design I'm guessing some of you guys get payed and all but im free lance so im probably no near your skill level but I'll start off with a couple of pics.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Cartoon 1Cartoon 2

IP

Hey welcome to the board Pez!

That's nice work you've shared, thanks. You can obviously draw just fine. And i don't think that just because you're freelance, that that makes you any less capable with Photoshop; or any other app for that matter.

I'm a freelancer too. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"The lessons to be learned, are found along the path of your journey, not at your final destination. That is only where you will rest, between lessons"
    IP

http://glantern111.freeservers.com/cool/background.jpg

glantern freeservers does not allow linking to images on their servers...

http://www.photoshopgurus.info/forum...ine=1019851685
    IP

Hey they DID work ok for me yesterday Erik. hmmm... they musta snuffed the link out right afterward.

That's ok though... just left-click and drag the url into your browser's location strip and drop it there. The images will load fine, and you can use the BACK button to return here. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"The lessons to be learned, are found along the path of your journey, not at your final destination. That is only where you will rest, between lessons"
    IP

Just copy and paste it to the browser you will see it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

IP