Thanks =) Its not that I dont like doing cartoony stuff, I like it a lot, but I want to try something else and move on. I'll start doing some of garys tuts (Somehow I cant see that tutorial page at home, only here at work=( )

I think Im too impulsive when Im drawing. I usually dont have a clear goal when I launch Xara, I just start to draw and see where I end up. Often the blank page is filled with unfinnished sketches at the end of the drawing session, then I pick someone out and add simple color and shades. I feel that I have to produce one image every day to put on my homepage, I dont know why =) And then I want to move on, create something new. I've been using xara 3-4 hours every day for a week now, so maybe I'll calm down soon [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Anyways, heres a kiddie I did yesterday, inspired by some pic in a cartoon-book:

http://www.publicera.nu/amimono/gfx/baby.gif

I could work a lot more on it, shades and stuff I know, but I didn't really like it =)

Regards,
Gustav

BTW, my hand hurts. Do you guys and girls have any suggestion too keep it in shape?

...Maybe I can sue Xara for making an addictive program that causes hand-pain Muahahah [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]