Thanks jens

The name Morgan did pop into my head but I thought I had the wrong manufacturer.

Ooooh baby 300 bhp...ooooh makes me weak kneed

More OT - When my brother was younger and lived in Sussex England,he had a boss who was mega rich in construction or something,anyway this guy had an Aston Martin Vantage V8 with some after market bits and pieces.So his boss took him for a spin and they are driving along and there is a car in front and a truck not to far away coming towards him,so his boss swings out into the traffic and nails the beast then swings back into the traffic again with heaps of room to spare after passing the car.My brother really thought they were dead and he said the G forces were incredible just because of the power of the monster,he said you could not move in your seat you were just thrown back into it.I said like a 350 or 400 chev something like that?,and he laughed and said try 10 times the power of one of those A mate of mine used to have a performance 350 chev with all the go fast bits around a fibreglass body,and that thing was insanely fast,but 10 x more torque eek

Stu.

Sorry dont mean to hijack your thread Paul ,I will cut it out now.

Stu.