Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I do freelance work with a group of other freelancers. Check us out at .. www.studiocv.com..... let us know if we can help you out..or help us out and make comments...thanks
    IP

I do freelance work with a group of other freelancers. Check us out at .. www.studiocv.com..... let us know if we can help you out..or help us out and make comments...thanks
    IP

49 page views since Oct. 13th! Awesome (yeah, right!)

Keep working on that Web site!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

The Fontman
    "For those who fought for freedom...freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
    The Fontman
    "For those who fought for freedom...freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
    IP

Hi,

You really need backup plain-HTML navigation for browsers that the menu script doesn't support and other browsers where JavaScript is disabled or unavailable. (And a noframes link to content would help too.)

I viewed it in Opera and just got the rather nice front page, with no indication there were any other pages.
    IP

I know you have the word "menu" on it, but when you place large graphic squares and text such as "webdesign, graphics, interface design, etc" it's hard to find your menu.

I was immediately drawn to the middle of the page and started doing mouseover on everything trying to find the navigation. It was not until I went to hit the back button that I saw the "menu"
    Robert Steflik
    www.wfcentral.com
    ASUS Laptop / Windows 10 ---- Xara Designer Pro X11 ---- Xara owner since version 1.0
    IP