Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

First doodle with ZBrush. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

http://talkgraphics.infopop.net/1/Op...&ul=3001938225
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zbadtomato4csm.jpg 
Views:	310 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	19686  
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

http://talkgraphics.infopop.net/1/Op...&ul=3001938225
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

NICE Doodle there!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Reminds me of something [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Hope ya had a good 4th. I worked on PhotoImpact all day, learning some things and getting the interface the way I like it. My Intuos tablet is a bit of a problem but hopefully someone that know PI can help me understand what to do. Other than that I like the program ALLOT!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

http://www.imira.com/Album/photo.asp...0810&ImgType=0
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Happy 4th to ya too! Basically I spent the day copying off the 302 pg ZBrush manual, reading as much of it as I could along the way and then played with the program really for the first time this evening and came up with this doodle from trying various things. There's just an enormous amount of variations that can be used and it will take some time to learn the ropes with it but it's easy and quite fun!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I just posted it on the ZBrush Central forum and will be visiting there often---they have a huge resource of info there. The newest update of ZBrush will be out later this month and will be free to registered users---lots of great additions and improvements to it, very exciting.
    Have a great day---it's already tomorrow!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    -Mark Twain

Zbrush, ummmmm, I want one. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Wow Maya, what a cool program. I downloaded the demo and played with for about an hour, thats all it took to hook me.

I'm having a blast

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Maya, the doodle shows great. I wish I had a ZBrush. Too bad it's pretty hard to download to my computer something heavier that 0.1 Mb. Looks like you have been successfully experimenting with some new gear. Good luck and keep it up.
    Nikolai

for the replies! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Yes, I think this is a worthwhile ap---you can paint and sculpt anyway you like and it's really a blast...very easy to play for hours experimenting and making things with it! I love it!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    -Mark Twain

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Crow Haven:

http://talkgraphics.infopop.net/1/Op...&ul=3001938225 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    hi [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    nice peace U did hear [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    U R realy have color control [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

kafoory

It's a very fun program and let's you create whatever you imagine, from abstract to realistic! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    -Mark Twain