Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi All,

I purchased PI7 several months ago. Ulead was advertising a "Competitive Upgrade" rebate program to lure people to PI. I sent in all the requisite coupons, proof of ownership, etc. It's now been over six months (they say 12-14 weeks), and I still don't have my rebate check. I've called Customer Service three times. The last two times, I was reassured that the rep would personally take care of expediting things. She also told me that I should have my check within the next two weeks. That was 5 weeks ago.

I am so angry, I could spit ! I love PhotoImpact, and I've been planning to upgrade to PI8. But until I see any evidence that these people actually care about their customers, I can't justify spending more money with Ulead.

OK, I've vented. Does anyone have any suggestions ? Can you give me a name at Ulead - someone who will actually carry through on their promises ??

Thanks.
    IP

Hi All,

I purchased PI7 several months ago. Ulead was advertising a "Competitive Upgrade" rebate program to lure people to PI. I sent in all the requisite coupons, proof of ownership, etc. It's now been over six months (they say 12-14 weeks), and I still don't have my rebate check. I've called Customer Service three times. The last two times, I was reassured that the rep would personally take care of expediting things. She also told me that I should have my check within the next two weeks. That was 5 weeks ago.

I am so angry, I could spit ! I love PhotoImpact, and I've been planning to upgrade to PI8. But until I see any evidence that these people actually care about their customers, I can't justify spending more money with Ulead.

OK, I've vented. Does anyone have any suggestions ? Can you give me a name at Ulead - someone who will actually carry through on their promises ??

Thanks.
    IP

IP

The story has a happy ending. I (and several others from the PIBB) wrote to Colwin. He wrote back that he would look into each of our cases. I received my rebate about a week before Christmas. Several others also reported that Colwin had taken care of them.

I e-mailed Colwin, suggesting that he show the string to his boss, to let him know what a quality guy he has working for him.
    IP

great stuff... glad things worked out for you... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

IP

Glad you were able to get your problem resolved, and you're bang on with Colwin, he's a class act, and so is his boss. Stick with Ulead, they are working to resolve these issues in a timely manner.

Enter the PhotoimpactZone!
    IP