Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

just a few posts ago?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Use what you need to use! Don't put apps up against each other. If one does the job for you for one thing and another for something else or something similar then by all means stock that arsenal of yours.

3 graphics apps make me quite satisfied (but I am always in the market for something new and exciting). 1 may be good for some (a suite perhaps if you want it all) or like Cedge, who has a very full arsenal!!

I hate going into forums where there is "app bashing" going on. It's like someone has been drinking too much pickle juice and playing with 'buttered cats'!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] It's just not nice and usually irrelevant to what the original poster was asking for in the first place. Opinions sometimes can turn into a war which isn't very pretty or nice!!

I'm glad, here at TalkGraphics, there is a many applications constantly being used. Sometimes the results of mixed works are posted for all to see in the "Gallery" like my "Moms Angel" in which I used XaraX and PhotoPaint to create her with!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Keep an open mind and sometimes an open pocket book with you at all times!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

---Wolff On The Prowl---

[This message was edited by RAMWolff on August 30, 2002 at 21:30.]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    IP

Cedge, please don't read between the lines or accuse members of this board of things that you can't back up [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Also I never said that it's NOT allowed to use more than one program, neither which program to use, but if I'm not allowed to give some advice (that's what it is, only advice) if somebody wants to have Photoshop, PhotoImpact, Paintshop pro AND Photopaint, sorry then we all should just give straight answers and for the rest of the time shut up.
    I guess you're one of those who doesn't ask a person why he wants to buy Photoshop 6 when version 7 would be released a week later. That mentality is not always the right one you know [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by Gaussian on September 01, 2002 at 16:20.]
    IP