Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

... design thingies...

I have been away on a short vacation and I missed out on all the fun you had! Wow! You guys have been really busy!

My humble contribution to the egg-cup bonanza...

Risto

diri@videotron.ca
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eggs.jpg 
Views:	415 
Size:	155.4 KB 
ID:	19478  

... design thingies...

I have been away on a short vacation and I missed out on all the fun you had! Wow! You guys have been really busy!

My humble contribution to the egg-cup bonanza...

Risto

diri@videotron.ca

to paint eggcups at Easter, I suppose we could switch to Hallowe'en... Great contribution and so "Ristoesque".

not egg on your face it is a face on your egg. Good one Risto.......tao

My balcony overlooking Tower Bridge, London - no, I\'m poor!

Risto,

I, like everyone else, am a big fan of your works. I have never seen a style like yours, it is, well I'm lost for words, wonderful! You should make your own site too, where you can display your unique tallent for all to see.

Les ( a fan)

This amazing style allows you to make so beautiful characterisation with so simple shapes that it simply amazes me. It would be great in cartoon. You should contact some cartoon producing studio for sure!

I like your egg design. What was first : chicken or egg? I thing that first was designer , then he designed small cup and egg for Easter, and only then chicken as continuation of egg life.

Welcome back Risto.

I might even consider eating a soft-boiled egg if I could eat it in one of your designs.

On second though, nope. Great designs or no, I think soft-boiled eggs are yucky. Makes my skin crawl just to think of it.

So are scrambled eggs with lots of those little white things in them. Make me gag. And I am not eggagerating.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://home.earthlink.net/~garypriester">
    Be it ever so humble...</a>

... guys... I noticed that I missed the shadow on the circle of the top right egg-cup... my appologize for the sloppiness.

Deb - "Ristoesque" just means that I keep it as simple as possible in order to spare myself from aggrevation... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Tao - step over the cracks in the sidewalk... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Les - I have been thinking about a site... just so I don't have to pester these forums all the time [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Dmagician - Thanks!... comic books!!! Arghhh... I would never have the patience for something like that... I think... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Valery - oboy, I just wish I had a percentage of your patience, and all of your marvelous artistic sensibility [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Gary - I guess breakfast is out of the question at my house... my specialty is toasted pumpernickel bread with melted swiss cheese and eggs so runny, you could shoot it with a squirt gun. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

P.S all the different smilies are there in celebration of Klaus! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Risto

diri@videotron.ca