Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Dear Kate

Many of us work in 32 bit transparency. We need to have the ability to export Xara 3d Animations as an image sequence. As the program is, we can only create gif animations or avi files. Both of which are useless.

Let me give you an example. I have a client for whom I am creating 12 objects which must rotate for at least 24 frames. These objects must have transparency.

If you do the math, I must export 288 individual graphic files and name them from Xara 3d. This is a MAJOR inconvenience.

Please, please, please, add this feature to Xara 3d as soon as possible. Please do not wait 2 years and add it to a new version. I am asking for an update to the current version.

Sheffield Abella
    sheff@sheff.com
    www.sheff.com
    Sheff
    My Site

Many of us work in 32 bit transparency. We need to have the ability to export Xara 3d Animations as an image sequence. As the program is, we can only create gif animations or avi files. Both of which are useless.

Let me give you an example. I have a client for whom I am creating 12 objects which must rotate for at least 24 frames. These objects must have transparency.

If you do the math, I must export 288 individual graphic files and name them from Xara 3d. This is a MAJOR inconvenience.

Please, please, please, add this feature to Xara 3d as soon as possible. Please do not wait 2 years and add it to a new version. I am asking for an update to the current version.

Sheffield Abella
    sheff@sheff.com
    www.sheff.com
    Sheff
    My Site