Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Does anyone who has CD11 for Mac tried to select a hidden object using the the option key? It does not work on mine. OSX 10.1.5 1.5Gb RAM
    f you had two different sized filled squares (objects), the larger in front of the smaller, the smaller one would be hidden (at the back). On my previous version 8, you could hold the option key down (alt on PC) to select the smaller (hidden) square. The PC version (CD11) still works as before

Using the tab key allows me to select the hidden objects, by selecting the object at the front and hitting the tab key until you see the selection box of the hidden object, but holding down the option key when trying to select hidden objects doesn’t seem to work for me

In the Coreldraw help topics it is under the 'hidden objects' topic.
    TIA
    John
    IP

Does anyone who has CD11 for Mac tried to select a hidden object using the the option key? It does not work on mine. OSX 10.1.5 1.5Gb RAM
    f you had two different sized filled squares (objects), the larger in front of the smaller, the smaller one would be hidden (at the back). On my previous version 8, you could hold the option key down (alt on PC) to select the smaller (hidden) square. The PC version (CD11) still works as before

Using the tab key allows me to select the hidden objects, by selecting the object at the front and hitting the tab key until you see the selection box of the hidden object, but holding down the option key when trying to select hidden objects doesn’t seem to work for me

In the Coreldraw help topics it is under the 'hidden objects' topic.
    TIA
    John
    IP