Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Gads! Are we going to be the only ones to try this??!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Admittedly it doesn't exactly showcase one's work [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] but I don't see why others don't give it a shot too---after all, mine has to be the benchmark (worst! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] )and it should make things easier to bear...hahaha!!!
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

My drawings.

I cheated on one, to get the eyes to line up.
    Can you tell? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

The top "thing" is a cat. Meow! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

How do you like "balloon man" and the "wicked witch"?

I've always had problems with the "other" eye, the one farthest away. I think one side of my brain is messing with me, so stop it! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] (Struggles with self, pulling hair and choking self until back under control.)

Dale

Why, I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir, because I’m not myself, you know...
    - Lewis Carroll
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scribbles.gif 
Views:	159 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	6279  

Good on ya Dale [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Its an interesting exercise isnt it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Stu.

These are fun!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I especially like the lower left face's expression---sorta looking to the side with amusement and a "knowing" look! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] It's funny how expressions happen even when you can't "see" what you're doing and perhaps didn't even have it in mind while you drew. Reminds me of how some cartoonists draw simply and yet manage to convey a lot in their characters.

Fun!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Dale, I like the one on the right that looks like it's a footprint with a face in it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

[Web Design] | [Free E-Mail]
    andyjohnston.net

I tried it, but my scanner is on the fritz, so I have nothing to show...

Very interesting exercise. I hadn't really tried that before. All of you have done much better than I did! I didn't realize what a miracle the visually-impaired lady's work is. Wow.

Brett

Good stuff Brett [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Ya know I think practising this exercise occasionally could actually improve your dexterity and control of your pencil or brush with your eyes open [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Stu.