Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Your Wishlist for CorelDRAW 12
    Edited by Guru_Boy_CDR Corel Draw user!!!!!!!!
    He said in this thread

Come on guys !!!
    You can’t compare a beginner’s graphic program like Xara to CorelDRAW.

It’s true that Xara have a few cool feature that CorelDRAW doesn’t have,
    and that normal !!! (... and CorelDRAW have a lot of features ans possibilities
    that Xara doesn’t have).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all Xaranas, if you follow this thread (Your Wishlist for CorelDRAW 12) in Corel Draw Forum
    you will know how the corel draw users from Xara think and want, they think dump and they want all futures from Xara X
    in Corel draw, and for this people C.draw, Ilustrator users i will not waste my time like Richard, just enough to know,
    what they think and want, it makes me happy that i heared the new version of Corel draw (CD12) only for windows is.
    It’s very sad for all CD USERS ON Mac,but i’m very happy and i wait for Illustrators too and i wish Xara someday as Standard
    Industry Victorsgraphik Program, i’m Xara lover............ Just Informations
    Regards...
    Lord(Mohamed)

Your Wishlist for CorelDRAW 12
    Edited by Guru_Boy_CDR Corel Draw user!!!!!!!!
    He said in this thread

Come on guys !!!
    You can’t compare a beginner’s graphic program like Xara to CorelDRAW.

It’s true that Xara have a few cool feature that CorelDRAW doesn’t have,
    and that normal !!! (... and CorelDRAW have a lot of features ans possibilities
    that Xara doesn’t have).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all Xaranas, if you follow this thread (Your Wishlist for CorelDRAW 12) in Corel Draw Forum
    you will know how the corel draw users from Xara think and want, they think dump and they want all futures from Xara X
    in Corel draw, and for this people C.draw, Ilustrator users i will not waste my time like Richard, just enough to know,
    what they think and want, it makes me happy that i heared the new version of Corel draw (CD12) only for windows is.
    It’s very sad for all CD USERS ON Mac,but i’m very happy and i wait for Illustrators too and i wish Xara someday as Standard
    Industry Victorsgraphik Program, i’m Xara lover............ Just Informations
    Regards...
    Lord(Mohamed)