Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon Painting

Hi Maya,

Love the painting!! Red Dragons were the fiercest of the breed. You've definately captured his nature.

Soquili
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

This painting was created for a friend's birthday and it had to be a "red" traditional dragon with knight doing battle --- so that was why I kept to the red colors etc...he got the painting today and just loves it and I'm really happy!!!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Thanks!!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    ---Maya---
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Dragons, a Red one, done by the incomparable Maya, what a great way to start my little session here!!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

You such a talented lady, Miss Maya, I'm not worthy to be in your presence. You deserve special seating in restraunt of your choice but I'm afraid you have to pay for it your self, OR maybe husband?? He should take you to lovely restraunt with special seating and pull out chair for you to sit upon so you may enjoy a sumptuous meal of your choosing!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I know, I am silly, but the thought is to you from me, your lowly, humble slave boy from CA!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

What more can I say?? Well a whole slew of words come to mind but I'm sure you've heard them all before, so I won't bother.............sigh.........ok......ummmm...le ts see here.......A) Admirable, astonishing, ........naaa it would take to much cyber space up!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

I've said it before and will again --- ya just slay me! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Glad ya enjoyed this little pic too. You being an expert on dragons, I'm very honored you found it worthy!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks!!!!
    ---The Crow Damsel---
    Maya [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Just returned home from a two-week vacation down on the Black Sea coast with my younger daughter.
    Nice to see you active. The image is very nice.
    Sonya and I both love it.
    Nikolai

Maya,
    I want it as a poster hehe
    I collect dragon posters and I think i like this one better then the ones I have. Its just amazing...still in awe I think it may have to turn into my desktop image for a while. I had your "these dreams go on" picture and poem as my desktop for quite some time now [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    great job completly lovely [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Nicole

I really appreciate all your kind comments!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Go right ahead Nicole and use it if you like---I'm very happy you enjoy it that much!!!!
    Glad to hear you're back too Nikolai, I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful artwork! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    -Mark Twain

Like always, great work Maya. I always love it when artists have a lot of imagination like you have. Most people will be able to create a coke can after a while, but only a few have that true imagination, something that can't be taught or learned.

The little knight is in a serious situation, His little shield must be very hot under the attack of colossal fire breathing dragon.

Very nice painting Maya.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]
    Mike

Gaussian!!! I really appreciate your comments---imagination---to use it, to be accused of using it, is the best one I've received of all [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] !!!

Thanks too, Mike!!! I haven't seen ya around in a while and it's great to know you're still here [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ! Yeah, that shield will hold though, as its got magick properties to help out---way in the background are the remains (tough to see in the photo)of one not so lucky in the endeavor to vanquish the dragon [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] !

Maya
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    -Mark Twain