Okay here we go...I reinstalled Xara Webstyle4 YET AGAIN, still the same problems so I went to the control panel on XP, add/remove programs, clicked to remove Xara Webstyle4 and removed. I then inserted the Webstyle4 CDrom and clicked to uninstall. This seemed to pick up everything that using add/remove command had left behind. I then rebooted. I then ran the Xara Webstyle4 Cdrom and did a complete reinstall and let the program run the updates from the Xara Website, this took some time as it downloaded all updated and revised addins and templates. I then opened Webstyle4 from my programs list and was asked to reinsert the CDrom, this started another install of templates from the CDRom. I then went and tested the "save" function, it now works correctly, HOWEVER! The problem I had with Xara renaming ALL my files image(web),jpg and image(web)_thumb.jpg IS STILL THERE.XARA SUPPORT NOTE: - THESE ARE ILLEGAL FILE NAMES.NOT ACCEPTED BY SOME SERVERS! I have downloaded everything I could find on the Xara site (not that it tells you much or admits there has been MANY problems) to no avail. The only reply since Support left a message for me on this forum in November last year, has been from Bb2 (don't know if he is from support?) and unfortunately Bb2's suggestion failed. I am now officially requesting an immediate refund, have removed every trace of Webstyle4 from my system and will never again purchase from Xara after their shabby treatment of a PAYING CLIENT! I purchase software to enhance and speed up my work, not to lose TWO full website designs and spend too much of my own time trying to gain a response (AS IS MY RIGHT)from Xara. Good luck to the rest of you, I pray you obtain the assistance you require. http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/frown.gif