Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Many of you have no doubt been to No Limit Media by now, but for you budding designers who have not... No Limit has a ton of links to some of the nicest designs found on the web... enjoy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

No Limit Media

Many of you have no doubt been to No Limit Media by now, but for you budding designers who have not... No Limit has a ton of links to some of the nicest designs found on the web... enjoy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

No Limit Media

I looked at that site and found a rip-off on there.Can anyone tell me who these guys ripped off.http://www.apexproduction.com/home2.htmIf you gonna do this, at least make it at least as good as the original if not better. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Your Keyboard Could not be Detected.. Please Press F1 to Continue."

Well... ummm, not quite sure what to tell ya there Solo...

Pretty serious allegation though [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

I came across NoLimitMedia through Graphics.com... and... I should add that Graphics.com is looked upon by many here as a wonderful resource... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Hey Gidgit,
    Thank you for the link, I hadn't seen those yet! Wonderful brainstormers!

Question.
    I am trying to put a flash movie in a dreamweaver page with buttons overlapping a small part of it. When I preview it the buttons are behind the flash movie, no matter what order I have them in in Dreamweaver. Very Frustrating!
    Any suggestions as to what can be done?
    LSchwab

um, making the cell larger than the flash file's size, making the cell background blend in while holding to the rest of the page theme and pacing the buttons in along one side nested... I dunno, maybe some one else will come up with another solution... but this is how I would approach something like this... keeps things simple [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I figured it out, when you publish a flash file in the HTML tab make sure that you choose transparent file as an option. Works great now! The buttons are right up to the edge of the flash circle graphic. Dreamweaver accepted it just fine.
    LSchwab

Right on... glad things are going forward for you... don't use transparents much myself, but hey, if it worx for ya... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]