Webstyle4 is an absolutely fantastic web site design tool once you take the time to experiment with it and learn how it works in conjunction with your other web creation and graphic software tools.

I'm using Webstyle 4 together with Namo WebEditor 5.5, XaraX, Adobe Photoshop 7.0, SwishMax and U-Lead Gif Animator to further enhance the basic pages generated by Webstyle4. In the last two days, I even added an RSS feed with Javascript to one of the template pages I modified to accomodate it.

Wish list:
1. Theme co-ordinated labels - "new", "e-mail"
2. Theme co-ordinated banners
3. Theme co-ordinated calendar templates
4. Ability to generate a "blank" theme co-ordinated page ie. just the theme header, theme menu bar, theme footer and theme background color while preserving the overall page size ie. add own tables.

About above-item 4:
I've had to delete page elements I didn't need from existing template pages in order to make new pages theme consistent. I've been able to do this through trial and error since I'm not real good at understanding html but it's really time consuming. Would be nice if the "Save" function gave you a choice of which elements you wanted to keep.

Anyway, here's the link to the site in case anyone wants to take a look at it and comment. It's a Habitat for Humanity site.

I'm especially interested in knowing if anything doesn't work properly or looks strange on a person's screen since not everyone uses my same browser or screen resolution. (Special Events and Reprintable Material pages are not activated) Everything else should work. Thanks.

Richard

http://www.fayettecountyhabitat.org