I have created two Navbars in Webstyle 4, under the 'buttons' option. I each case the first button is on (mouseover state) but the url pointed to by the first button is not the one displayed, so it shouldn't be. In the main navbar this problem goes away once other buttons are clicked. In the other navbar the first button remains on at all times, or rather it goes off as another button is clicked but comes straight back on again as the page loads. Frames are used which may explain the different behavior but they both have the problem of the first button being on. I have seen similar problems reported a lot but the solution has been sent privately. Has this solution been posted anywhere? I have to get my site out in the next 3 days so any help much appreciated!
I understand that a button will display as mouseover if the url pointed to by the button is the one displayed, that is OK.
The site under development can be seen at http://web.onetel.net.uk/~ansharpe/usa.htm if required. The main navbar does not keep the first button on, the navbar under products does.