Thanks for the support.

BUT before I continue, I want to make it clear that I do really appreciate Michael's remark. I like it when people put the finger on a weak spot in my reasoning or work because I can learn from them. And Michael is right, absolutely right.

Perhaps I chose my words a little too black and white. Lets say I need(ed) a short retreat to delve into the matter and to get a deeper knowledge. Enthusiasm is necessary, but as kerosene simply burns up in the air when there is no engine to explode in (and make that work), so enthusiasm needs form. And form means limitation, structure. Michael added structure and showed how my engine was leaking. (if you can follow my example).

So you won't get rid of me that easy, but before posting out of sheer enthusiasm, I'll take a look at as much sides as I can, and if someone finds a weak spot, I'll be grateful. Teachers have to be severe AND encouraging.

So friendship to everyone. Let's make this forum like Xara's!

And now a question:

When you save in PS6 as JPEG, do you have the possibility to choose for 4:4:4, or are you limited to 4:2:2?
To me this is rather important because 4:2:2 is quite ok for photographs, but not for real shart transitions like complex fills and fractals. In these cases, 4:4:4 is visibly much better.

PS5LE doesn't offer this posibility. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]