Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Long time user - completely confused on which product to update to with online access

I am a long time Xara user (still confused between Magix and Xara and each time I go for some kind of support, I am sent to Magix) and I have been using Xara Designer Pro X for the last few years.
    I am not in the design business, but I create my own websites for mine and my husband's businesses.
    I am also a wedding planner so have been so busy, I've neglected the websites for over a year since Covid. Now, it seems I can't event get the content catalog without updating support for $89.
    So, now I want to be able to create websites on my laptop but also want to edit them online (cloud) from wherever on both my laptop and my Android tablet.
    I use the total Affinity line for photos, vector, publisher, etc so don't really need all that.
    I would like to continue to use the websites I have created on my laptop using Designer Pro X but want to also create a new version using one of the newer templates. And I want to be able to upload the websites to my host, Hostinger. Then, I want to be able to edit the website online without having to use the resident software in case I am on a Mac computer in the hotel.
    Can anyone advise me which product I should be looking at? I am SO confused between legacy and plus products, cloud products, etc.
    THANK YOU!
    Peace. Meesha

Just to keep confused --- Is there a Xara product that I can use completely online but also be able to edit if I'm offline? And if online, do I still 'upload' the site to my host? I'm SO confused and as you can probably tell, NOT a designer pro nor do I fully understand how the entire website file system works. Sorry for the confusion!
    Last edited by peaceinvt; 15 January 2023 at 12:41 AM. Reason: add info