Saola Animate seems like a nice application for doing keyframe animation, but I'm have trouble importing a simple page header I designed in Saola. Seems like there are two possible export routes for me to take now that my animation has been created:

1. HTML5 (which would deliver a greater number of animation options)
  2. MP4 Video (as the name implies, a simple video file that plays on page access.

TBH, I'd be fine with the basic MP4 video header. I can build the site's navigation experience around the animation using XDP+ without any trouble. However, when I attempt to import the MP4 into Xara Designer Pro+ it also includes the video control interface (start, stop, pause, mute, resize, etc.) by default without instructions on how to get rid of all the ancillary stuff. I don't want the clutter. I simply want the video to run on page access, unimpeded by any other controls.

I've tried changing several options in the Body section of the Placeholder properties, but to no avail.

Does anyone have experience using Saola Animate and Xara Designer Pro +? Is there an animation app out there that works better with XDP+. I'm open to all recommendations but would like to make sure it's pretty easy to use and provides very good interface support with Xara Designer Pro+.

Thanks in advance.