Quote Originally Posted by marjorie View Post
This thread is pretty old, but I found a work-around that has been a life-saver for me - and it's not very hard to implement as well. Ecwid is worth it! Instructions: Do not put the Ecwid code on the same page on both variants. Create a store page for each variant on separate pages. [One for Mobile and one for Desktop.] Make sure the links in the menu bar go to the corresponding store page for each variant. Fixed the problem in no time at all. I have also found that I have the same issues with using JotForm, and this solution works for this issue as well.
marjorie, thank you for sharing.
I understand what you have done but it has a big assumption that the viewer will never switch from one variant to another.
The problem will arise that a partially completed form (JotForm) for Shape selection (Ecwid) will apparently disappear and a visitor will not be happy.
I switch L to P all the time on my smartphone and the change usually forces into another variant.

My Post above yours is how a code solution will work in this circumstance, across any number of variants as well.
My argument remains - having one form instance at any time is safer.
It is a reverse shell game where at every move, the form is thee waiting for you.

Acorn

P.S. The Thread is not that old and the issue is still there for a lot of designers. Appreciate your contribution and Ecwid is worth it too.