So not new illustrations, yet, having posted most of these, but I have uses for them now... (I'm trying to get out this rut of home issues, and take on a heavy workload).

I am jumping ahead of myself - starting to plan my 2022 publishing schedule, though these might not all fit this, yeat, it's a goal.

The Kronusverse is the default setting used in all Gamer Printshop publications, originally created by T. H. Gulliver in his one-shot horror anthology, Dead in Space. Since then I've been expanding the setting in nearly all of my releases. After having published The Planet Builder supplement last year with tools for creating entire star systems - I'm ready to bring my setting out of the background and into it's own product line.

Mini setting guides include: overview with history, culture, government, technology, resources, factions and unique aspects, of each primary world described (at least 2 per guide). Maps of the entire star system, world maps/sphererical image of primary worlds, mapped locations for large complex and interesting locales, a starship deck plan and illustrations of other ships of the system. Unique weapons, armor, equipment and other items found here. New races and monsters. The full stat block which works like a gazetteer almost.

Having already announced the Gemini Binary Stars as a the first mini setting guide for my new product line. And because I should have an overview guide to the entire Kronusverse setting - I plan to release those simultaneously.

However, I've got 3 more mini-guides I want to do, so created the concept covers for the entire line, so far...

Thoughts?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2022-gamer-printshop-lineup.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	120.0 KB 
ID:	131559