Hello there, I have used Xara for few years for a simple website I have built. I am sure you have dealt with this question several times, but can you advise? I notice that Xara bulleted lists are not using the <ul> <li> tags on the rendered HTML pages. I use bulleted lists on my web pages a lot and I am concerned about their recognition by Search Engines for SEO purposes. (my SEO skills were learned many years ago and I have trouble keeping up to date) I have tried using the object name HTMLBlockText as suggested in documentation but this did not stop the spanned paragraphs being created for each bullet item. I also created a list style for the bullet list, thinking this might change how it rendered but that did not solve it.

I then created an html place holder and put the raw html for the bulleted list in there. This displayed correctly on the page with the corresponding <ul> and <li> tags in the page code. But do I really have to do this? Do you think that the Google of today will still pick up that the Xara bulleted list is actually a list? Hope that makes sense. If you can direct me to any previous thread on this that would be great.

Shirley