Good morning designers,

I am not sure which section this should be posted on. I use XDPX to produce presentations (I am allergic to PowerPoint and avoid it like the plague).

I have produced a simple standalone website that I run in a browser to provide a presentation to work colleagues (via Zoom) - works beautifully.

I want to send the complete presentation which is of the form: a folder called "index_htm_files" and an "index.htm" file to friends via email.

To load the presentation/website I right-click on the HTML file and select an appropriate browser - works on 99.9% of computers.

However, I wanted to send the complete presentation/website to a colleague via email and get the warning:

The following message to XXXXXXXX.org.uk was undeliverable. The reason for the problem: 550 5.7.1 Blocked by email filter (XXXXXXXX)

How can I send complete websites by email?

I prefer not to load the files to this thread as they contain controversial/private material relating to business issues.

Kind regards
Martin

PS Temporarily I just exported the presentation as a scrollable .pdf but this does not have the impact of a 'live' clickable screen.
M