Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Navigation Bar Disappears On All Pages Except Index

I'm quite new to Xara, but I've been having issues with the navigation bars appearing on all pages in Xara, but once I preview/export, they disappear on all pages except the index page. They appear in the layers of each page and are visible. They're also properly linked. Each page only has 1 navigation bar, and it's been repeated from the index page.

If any other screenshots/info is needed, I'd be more than willing to provide. This is something I've been struggling with for a really long time, and tried a variety of solutions to fix it. If it makes any difference, the template I used is a single-page template - however, this same issue has been persisting with sites created from scratch and regular templates. Nav bars disappear with single page previews on all browsers, full site previews, and exported sites. However, they appear when the pages are exported as .png.

It might be a rookie mistake, but any help would be appreciated.

(Edit: I realise the attachments are terrible quality - in the first image, to the right, the highlighted layers are the ones containing the nav bars).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xara1.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	127418   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xara2.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	127419