Thank each of you for your honest opinion, I didn't see it as you did until you mentioned it but you are right the T and J do look like a N That is easily corrected as they are so close together because I changed the kerning to put them close together I just need to widen it out a little bit so they are separate and I think that will cure that problem. As for the hanging s same thing once again simple cure. The Object of the Circle with flames was that TJ wanted flames and I thought the circle represented a wheel. I first tried to do a bike made out of flames but am just not talented enough for that, where as the circle was simple and adding a very few flames was within my limited talents. Good thing TJ isn't paying any more than a tune up on my bike or I would really be ripping him off. I will change the kerning and re upload to see what you think. As for the gradients I personally did not think the Flames looked right as a solid color and after your reply I went back and made it just black & white sorry it looks bad as far as I can see but I have to admit I am not very artistic. Once again thank you for your opinions as I find them both helpful especially the T & J being a N.