Quote Originally Posted by Lynnzer View Post
I'm still struggling with this.
I have found thishttps://www.talkgraphics.com/attachm...6&d=1335450275 and sort of like the look of it but can't see how to use it.
If I change the images then do a preview, it shows the original images. How do the new images get recognised? And how do I add a lot more new images that are 99.9% in portrait dimensions rather than lanscape.
I was hoping to find some sort of Youtube tutorial but nothing seems to pop up on a search
This is one of the simplest uses of pop-up layers going.

The easier way to explain is to talk through adding another image.

• Create an new layer - pop5 or "Cabbage & Rice Consomme" if that is the photo's topic.
  • Drop you new image into the new layer and resize and position over the black rectangle - more on this later.
  • Clone and scale the latest image down to your thumbnail and round its corners.
  • Place on the MouseOff layer and reposition and scale all the thumbs..
  • Select the thumb and set Web animation > Mouse-over, and set Show pop-up layer to the added layer name.
  • Add an Effect.

There is no need to ruin the Link with # ##, ### or #### as in the example. A # is enough to change the point to a hand. Leave it out otherwise.
The Name "photoreplaced" is not needed either.

For Portrait images, the black box ruins the effect. I would omit it or change it to a line line empty frame that can be cloned and rotated 90 degrees.

Acorn