I know. I'm addicted to both Xara and macs (bad combination) but I was able to use xara 10 premium for years on my old mac by using Parallels and windows 7. My biggest concern with getting a new computer was being able to run Parallels, windows and xara on it. (sometimes it just doesn't work and nobody knows why). Anyway, I got a new imac pro and I've installed parallels and windows 7 on it. I went to download xara and when I went to the download page, the page didn't show the different versions of web designer at the bottom. I could only see the options of web designer and web designer premium. So, I clicked web designer premium. It took a few hours to download and when I clicked on the file to install it, it prepared files and then did nothing. I may have clicked the wrong button and maybe that version of web designer can't run with windows 7? In any case, will xara lock any and all versions of xara after 30 days until I pay? I thought I could use my same xara as I had before and just put it on my computer, but I didn't know how to sign into my account and download previous purchases on a different computer. It's confusing now that "Magix" is somehow in the picture. What can you tell me?