Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
@Rob-Xar. A quite small request.

Could you ask the devs to add drop-downs for (type:symbol, htmlblocktext, filename="", htmlclass="", charset="", UsesJQuery, NoPageClipping, <motw>, <html>, NoAutoHighlight, NoHighSlide) to the Names dialog? See https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...anced-features....
I will add this to the suggestions list.

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
Not sure if I mentioned this or not. Remove Explorer from default rendering browser. Even Microsoft is focusing on their other browser EDGE. Even better let us choose what browser instead of seeing it once in explorer and again having to select another browser. Simple rules, simple user friendly ideas. Xara, really.... come on. The other one is when the fault warning comes up when launching the rendering in the browser. Remove it completely, it already shows up in the info in multiple places. Yes for pdf export I get it but for web pages it is just another stumbling block.
This is already on my suggestions. I suspect that removing IE completely is more of a bigger job than it sounds, so for a short term solution I have opted to propose a checkbox in the Web Properties options dialog to preview within the default local browser instead. This means when previewing the web page or website, instead of opening the local preview it will open your local default browser.

edit: Local dialogs would still be rendered with IE such as the web export options and Content Catalogue, but the solution above would be far easier and quicker to implement. It's not perfect I know but suitable for the limited resources and timescale we have.

Thanks
Rob