Another XARA creation dump on the forum...

This is a 3-fold Brochure with bleed (not shown) I did for a gal starting a business. (names numbers websites changed for the post).

I love doing stuff like this in XARA... Hope the screenshots do it justice...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OUTSIDE.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	126.2 KB 
ID:	123736 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	INSIDE.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	132.0 KB 
ID:	123737

So this gets exported as a 300 dpi CMYK PDF and sent to the printer... I never cease to be confused about matching the colors and different PDF formats, but it seem to work out in the end...
Some printers want TIFF files - and I could never figure out why. So each page would have to exported (at the bleed size) to TIFF. Just don't know why they wouldn't use PDF these days...
...maybe something to do with color? Who knows? I just do what they ask. LOL They don't have to know that I know diddly about this stuff. LOL

I just walk in and play is cool, acting like the graphics professional I'm not... (FUN!) "Sure, no problem... TIFF? PDF? JPG? PNG? 1/4" bleed 1/8" bleed?... no prob. whatever you need" LOL
When I turn it in... if they say "good", I turn, roll my eyes up and say... "whew! get me outta here."

There are some real printing pros here on the forum... that's where I got a lot of info from that helped me begin to do this kind of stuff... but it's coming together slowly...

Cliff