Quote Originally Posted by cmpan1 View Post
Boy... I had to tell you this. Yesterday I get a call from the client and guess what they wanted? They decided they were not comfortable with
just the one (1) up to the top arrow scattered throughout the page.

They not only wanted that... but they wanted a back and forward arrow (to each section also) so a viewer did not have to 'always' go all the way back to the top...
When I heard that I thought damm... 'Boy had mentioned something about the navigating was not optimal' ... which I initially disagreed with... (thought you were being picky) LOL

And of course... a few more tweaks were asked for... LOL (it seems it never ends)

Anyway... thought you'd like to hear this... so here is your... "I believe it could stand out a bit more"http://www.theeternallegacy.com/

Cliff

OH!.... and to all newbies and semi-newbies... (like me) that's why the importance of a forum like this... especially the 'TALKGRAPHICS' forum!
I appreciate the feedback, Cliff. Yes, with all these arrows you go all over the place. Now folks will get dizzy. Perhaps a stationary menu bar might give a more serene navigating experience.