Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
Rik, here is my best shot.

Following the Fibonacci sequence (1, 1, 2, 3, 5 ,8, 13 21, 34, ...), I created a vertical line of unit length (here 50px).
I copied that and turned it 90° (horizontal) and created new lines the length matching the Fibonacci Sequence (above).

After running out of paper (A2), I switched to the Shape Tool and with Smooth Join, I touched each of the corners, moving along the line from in to out.

The trick is to choose a source point, just off the start point and to finish beyond the end point with a nearby sink point; these allow the sequence to be effectively truncated.

Fibonacci Curve.xar.

No guarantees it is right as the curves are Bezier but possibly more accurate than quarter circles.

Acorn
I can't say that I could follow all your instructions, but, the good thing was that you included your .xar file.

And when I place my curve made with semi-circles over yours, then there's a marked difference.
And if I download a Fibonacci Curve from the Internet and place my curve over the top, then it's pretty perfect.
And, I'm sorry to say that yours doesn't quite fit.

However, I am extremely grateful to you for trying to show me, and posting your file so that I could have a look at it.