Hi. I am designing a new website which I will use for displaying and selling landscape and nature photos. For the Welcome page, I have set up a slide show of several key photos - no problems with a great choice of widgets. However, for the Gallery pages I am struggling with three issues:

1) I cannot see how to have (eg a Smart Grid with 10 photos) and give people the option of clicking on a photo and seeing it enlarged + with a title + with a sentence or two of text about the photo. They could then click it shut and click on another photo in the grid and see the relevant info for a different photo.
2) Some professional photographer sites have the option where when they click on a photo in a grid to see a larger version, they are prevented from doing a "Save As" + has brief statement about copyright etc.
3) Not as urgent as I may do this a bit later - but would it be possible to click on a photo and see as per (1) above plus an option for a buyer to select size they want, see price and add to cart?

Any help most appreciated.
Thanks.