I can't stand it anymore [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
You said "Sorry for the absence... I hope you've heard the good word about the forums.... news is.... there is good word...."
I heard over in the Xara forum that Xara.com may be hosting the Xara forum and maybe some other forums as well. Will they be taking the Painter forum along for the ride???

Also; been having my own computer problems as well, as I'm sure everyone does. Why is it that it seems I spend half my time making my computer work instead of working on my computer. Just installed Netscape 6. Had high hopes for this version as they said it would be small, efficient, and moduler like the programs of old, but it's not that small, not that scaleable, and certainly not efficient as it started out a bit quirky and then went downhill. Won't even look up a URL without an exception right now. And it's all over my hard drive like IE. Anyway, [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] wouldn't recommend installing it on an NT machine right now till next update. And whats with that; patch, patch, patch. I know, I know, must be hard coding for all the variables, so why not simplify some, set some standards so everyone can enjoy.

Sorry folks [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
BR....