Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Xara ... sometimes too difficult

In the past years I 've collected:
    Magix Foto Story
    Magix Video de Luxe
    Magix Web Designer Premium
    Xara age & Layout Designer
    the longest one : Xara Photo & Graphic Designer, for me from the version Xara 5.
    The first and the last, I used the most : Foto and Photo ;-)

Video and Webdesigner the most difficult.
    Mostly I am working with Wordpress websites, more then 20 active at this moment.
    For seo reasons and keeping the page light and use more nice pictures, I need some help by making a page exported as a jpg. People can click on a link, and the weight is not negative for the underlaying page.

It would be nice to make some pages, so I used the Web Designer, not for complete domain, but one single page. Me and the Webdesigner, we didn't understand each other, so I stopped using.

Made a page and saved as a .xar, and the export as .html , hey .......... that's working.

BUT .........the same html file in the root, in a domain without wordpress, it works like a charm , see the file.
    And this files in a domain with wordpress, does not work at all.
    Error message : not found (404) from Wordpress and display a textfile from the page in a seperate tab in Firefox browser.

More people knowing about conflicts between Wordpress installation and a html file ( looking for pictures, css, and so in a subdirectory ) ???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RiddersprongAltenahr-screenshot-30procent.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	119298