I've looked for the answer to this and haven't found anything, so sorry if it's been covered.

I'm confused about the difference between the CD version and the Boxed version of X1.

The purchase page at Xara says the following: <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>CD version: Instant unlock of trial. CD jewel case (no manual).
Boxed version: Instant unlock of trial. Includes tutorials & PDF manual. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> which I can only interpret as saying that there's a manual in PDF format on the CD only if you buy the Boxed version, otherwise you get no manual at all?? Which seems crazy. Surely the point of the Box is that there is Paper inside... a printed manual. If not, what's the point? I'm really bewildered about this.

And as for the tutorials, What's on the Xara X CD says: <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>More than 60 tutorial movies <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> (and makes no mention of a manual). Again, confusion... are the tutorials on both CDs or (as the earlier quote implies) only the Boxed version?

Clarification would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks...