Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Header and footer cut short on some Xara Designer Pro X web pages

One of my websites, www.elmeriselersingers.com, has developed problems on several pages - including the Home page. Both the header and the footer have been foreshortened (see 2 attached files). When I go to the header and isolate it, I see it displayed on a white background that has been foreshortened on the right side by the same amount that you see in the attached files. I have not been able to find a way to select that white background and lengthen it to the right to equal the width of the header or footer. A similar problem occurs when you go to the "Major Supporters" page. The "Opening Toronto Concert" page and the other concerts pages only display this problem on the footer. Some of the other pages (such as Elmer Iseler and Lydia Adams) lack a footer on the display, but it shows up nicely on my Xara program on my computer.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can solve these problems? After 26 years in business, I just turned age 83, and will be closing down our company this month. This is my last major project, and I would like it to be well done before I pass this responsibility on to someone else, but but I do not know how to fix the problems described above.

Gary and many others of you have been so helpful over the years. I want to thank you for your support.

Peter Hobbs
    peter@veritygraphics.com
    Attached Files Attached Files