Yesterday was a busy day for me. I made some procedural changes and updated my services guide and I did something that shocked me. I was hanging signage on my door. It was a 13 x 19 inch poster of my new logo and I realized that putting the image in a frame would be silly because every time someone opened the door my sign would fall to the ground, so that was out. So then, I figured, since my door is made of wood I could nail or thumb-tack it to the door. Good luck there. The thumbtacks would not go into the wood. The wood was too hard. I bent the tacks trying. Not good. So then it occurred to me, why not glue the thing to the door. I pulled out some 3M Scotch brand Mounting spray. You know, the kind that's for mounting photos in a frame. I know what you're thinking. I thought it too. It'll never work. But I'll be damned! The image stuck! I never expected THAT kind of results and so fast too! Made me wonder if I should NOT have done that. LOL! Oh, well. It's done! If you ever need to stick a photo to a piece of wood, try Mounting Spray (adhesive in a can). I don't know if other brands will stick or not but 3M Scotch brand DID! Oh, I almost forgot. My door has paint on it so the image is actually stuck to the paint (no, the paint's not wet). I'm lovin' it!

Mark

P.S...My brother is coming to town Friday to pick me up. We are going to pick up Mom and Dad's anniversary cake. Their anniversary is this Saturday. Maybe I'll do some mind reading for them on their anniversary. It's a lot of fun. While we are at the restaurant I will read my Parent's minds and I guess I'll just turn around in public and point to some guy I don't know, eating nearby and read his mind too. Only if what he's thinking would be appropriate to read out loud to everyone else. I will turn to 3 or 4 people and in quick succession, read their private thoughts out loud and ask them am I right. I usually am but not always. During a show I once asked a man to stand and asked him if he was thinking of a city somewhere in the world. He said "yes". Then I said, "Is it Monte Carlo?" and he said "yes" again. You should have seen the people in the audience. Their jaws dropped. LOL!