Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Want to find the best way to present photos/Nav Bars on website?

Hello all and thank you so much for any help you can provide. I am using Xara Web Designer Premium 365. I am building a website for a lady at my church who is working on being an actress. I am not charging anything, but still want to present her and her photos (about 8) in the best way. Plus, I am enthusiastic wanting to learn this massive web building program. So far I have the following webpages built; Home, About Us, Gallery (for photos), News and Contact page. Can you please advise me on the best way to present the photos of this lady. Also, I want to change the Nav Bar on this website. Right now the photo presentation is the most urgent. I will look at changing the Nav Bar later. However, I notice when I go to File > Contents Catalog > Nav Bars and click on one that I like, it does not automatically replace the Nav Bar already on the WebSite I am using. Why?

By the way, this website also offers "Mobile Pages" which is great. It looks like I should be able to move some graphics, etc, from the main website pages and drag them over to the mobile pages after reducing their size. I am more than pleased to be here and hope I am posting this in the right place. If not, please forgive me all. I do hope I am clear here in what my needs are. In the past I have used Serif's, WebPlus X7 which is no longer in the website building business. I want to learn how to use Web Design Premium 365 which appears to be even better. Thank you again all.

Man who loves Music
    Last edited by musicmanrobert; 29 June 2017 at 09:05 PM.