I thought I'd mention this in that it might be of interest or use to some others. --- opps! I think I should have posted this in 'Web Design Chat'.... go ahead.... move me.... LOL

That 'mock-up' website that I did for a company and put up a while back has gone through some changes. I think they're finally finished with me. ( I hope)
They want to go 100% digital with their documents to their customers giving them opportunities to view online, download, share, etc.

So, I experimented with Powerpoint and created a couple of documents that embed very nicely into Xara.....
(PP haters, please resist the temptation) If I hear or read the 'Death By PP' statement one more time, I'm gonna pass out....

As said before, this is a mock-up, to be finished by their web-people.... (tons of backend coding etc.)

Go to the to the 'Funeral Home' and 'FAQ' pages - scroll down a bit to take a look....

http://www.learnpopandjazzpianonewsl...kups/index.htm

The last page I did for them was their 'Donation Page' I think it came out nice..... not braggin', just love doin' this stuff in XARA.

Cliff

And BTW... As I dug in to PP, I have to admit, I am blown away with many of the features MS implemented....