Quote Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
I have an old website I created 13 years ago in Microsoft's FrontPage. It's not easy trying to edit it anymore, so I was planning to re-do it with Xara Designer Pro. The biggest difference I see is that in FrontPage, the web pages will automatically adjust to whatever page width your monitor happens to be. But in Xara, I have to pick a fixed page width and have a pasteboard color/picture behind it, extending to the monitor width. Well, when I'm designing a webpage is Xara and put a graphic item beyond the borders of the designated page width, and view it in a browser, the graphic item is still there, beyond what the page width should be. It doesn't get cut off at the designated page width. Is the designated page width in Xara just a suggestion, or would I run into trouble later if I put stuff beyond it?
Look at Utilities > Web Properties > Website > Other, and tick Clip to page edges.

It might only be XDPX11 onwards that has Supersites with Page Transition that have a scale to fit Screen mode.

Acorn