Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
EDIT - this post is for sdrj, not jcnassoc, who cross posted

it is a bank holiday weekend in UK - therefore xara support are not likely to be available until tuesday earliest

you do not buy support from xara, it is free... and what is free often takes time

in order to get a quick response you need to give good information that they can work with.. they are not mind readers either; and like Gary says if you want help here you need to tell us what your actual problem is

you are just one of many - it is sometimes galling, but it is true - we will try to help if we can, but just complaining is not going to get you very far in itself...
If that reply aimed at me (if not then apologies) then not sure if read my whole post.

Over 7 days now and no reply to any ticket (so Bank Hols do not come into it)

All am now asking is how I go about to get a full refund of payment as am within the 30 days time line as have tried contacting Sales but they send an automated reply to contact support (why support ... a refund is nothing to so with support ... sales are the best place would you not agree) so have sent ticket to support requesting full refund

Xara ... a small company ... they have been going for years so if small then something they are doing wrong if cannot answer support questions as their software is not cheap so money going somewhere for sales (they are the crux of any company as without fast support then sales can be lost, not talking about replying in matter of hours but the next day at latest then yes)

Above are my own feelings on the matter and not anyone else's